Your Store. Your Gear. Your Profit.
After confirming your complete gear order and approving your quoted pricing with your CMP Sales Associate, you will get to work with one of our awesome Designers to design your custom gear.
Upon final approval of all the gear we will setup your custom store and provide you with the link and a custom team flyer. You will need to get this information out to your team members, parents and everyone you know. Remember the goal is to sell as much as possible to raise money for your team. We recommend leaving the site open for a minimum of 2 weeks to allow ample time for ordering. Your Sales Associate can establish a delivery date with you ahead of time based on the site closure date. Once we close the site down, all orders will go into production. You will be notified as your team wear is leaving our production phase and shipping to you. Each order will come with a full report of who gets what for easier sorting and delivery to your team. Don’t forget to look for your fund raising check as it will be included with your teams order.
Why should I use it?
Our team of school experts work closely with coaches and other group leaders to develop a strategy for all sales throughout the year. Your school can utilize our single platform for ALL of the sports gear and other activities PLUS spirit wear for students and their parents. We bring extensive fundraising opportunities for individual groups or the school and district as a whole – all with 100% transparency to the school. We handle all payment processing, meaning coaches no longer have to be responsible for collecting checks and paper order forms.
What extra benefits does my store offer?
• Fully responsive web format. Your website will display perfect on all computers and mobile devices.
• Easy process ordering.
• Beautifully customized online team stores throughout the school year.
• Athletes, parents and fans can individually order and pay for gear that is fulfilled as a group.
• Sell to more than just the team with spirit wear stores for students and parents.
• Support school programs by adding specific fundraiser items or a % of sales on your online site with a built in fund raising platform that you control.
How does the payout work?
Once your store is closed and your orders are being processed into production CMP will distribute a check directly to the program with detailed reporting on all funds raised
What flexibility do I have with the products I can offer?
• There is literally no limit to your product selection. Anything CMP Teamwear can design and manufacture, you can put on your site.
• Extensive product availability from top brands.
• Unlimited number of items can be sold on your online team store.